Learning in Motion- 2
Hour "preschool" with a TWIST!
• Educational class that used activities in the gym
to help teach fundamental school readiness along with
a 45 minute gymnastics class
Cheerleading for Teams, Individual & Competitive
• Increases the Tumbling Skills and Jumps
Rolling Ripples (Parent Tot) ages 1-3 years
Structured, basic gymnastics skills on soft equipment along with circle time.
Get a jump on coordination & enhance motor skills while having great fun
Recreation classes for preschool to 18 years (boys and girls)
Structured Classes are according to age and ability, individually challenged, safe progressions
(Wave Runner, Tidal Wave, Tornado, Tsunami, Hurricane)
Boys and Girls
Developmental and Competitive Teams
• Progress at a faster rate. It involves more
intense skills and conditioning compared to the
• Dev. Teams get prepared for
competitions by participating in meets.
• Competitive starts at Level 4 for girls and boys. It
involves a giant step into gaining strength,
flexibility, skills and self-esteem.
Group field trips
• Offered for 1 hours trips (games / equipment).
1 ½ hrs in gym. 1 hour of fun, games,
equipment, ½ hour ofr refreshments
Private and Semi-Private
Individual instruction with great results.
Other Events (Watch newsletters and posted signs for details!)
• Sleepovers - ages 7 and up
• Themed weeks for classes
• Open workouts (ages 6 & up)
• Indoor Play Time (ages 5 & under)
• Day camps during school holidays
(also available online)